Real estate transactions
Transactions for acquisition of title of real estate comprise purchase and sale, grant, exchange, contract for transfer of property for support and care, etc. Irrespective of its type, the transaction has an assignment effect. This means that in order to assign the title, the predecessor in title, i.e. the person who will assign the title, needs to possess and to be the owner of the property, since no one could transfer anything that is not in his/her possession. If this is not the case, the transaction would not have an assignment effect, i.e. the title would not be assigned and the buyer could not become the owner; as a result the transaction could be cancelled, which can be done only through judicial channels.
Whether you buy, sell or make another type of property transaction, it is always crucial to legally protect your interest. Legal safety in real estate transactions is especially important due to the usually high material interest and due to the risk of possible property fraud. The assistance we provide with regard to the different transaction types is aimed at minimising and even completely eliminating such risks.
The team of Radostin Vasilev Law Firm provides its customers with the legal services including but not limited to:
- Searches for encumbrances on real estates – mortgages, attachments, etc.;
- Assistance in the registry office with regard to the verification of ownership and certificates of encumbrances;
- Tax assessments in the respective municipalities;
- Assistance in the Geodesy, Cartography and Cadaster Agency;
- Participation in negotiations;
- Communication with banking institutions with regard to loans;
- Notarial finalisation of transactions;
- Preparation of preliminary contracts;
- Assistance for issue of cadaster plans and cadaster drawings;
- Establishment of property rights;
- We provide procedural representation and defence in actions for court judgements declaring the preliminary contract final.