Family law is a system of legal regulations that govern the relationships based on marriage, kinship and adoption, guardianship and trusteeship, as well as the relationships between parents and children.
As a result of the marriage, a number of matters of property nature arise, which need to be settled.
Our consultations and legal services in the field of family law comprise:
- Consultations on means for dissolution of marriage;
- Divorce upon mutual consent;
- Divorce upon default of any of the spouses;
- Vesting parental care rights;
- Determination of personal contact scheme;
- Determination of adequate monthly support for a child;
- Increase of already awarded child support;
- Permit for a child to travel abroad;
- Permit for a child to have personal documents issued;
- Determination of bigger interest in the community property after divorce;
- Preparation of marriage agreements and legal support on related procedures;
- Consultations on adoption;
- Legal advice on choice of community regime;
- Procedural representation before all court, state and municipal authorities;
- Overall legal assistance on family law matters.